Festive Eat-All-You-Can Lunch Buffet at CABALEN RESTAURANT :-)


CABALEN RESTAURANT
GLORIETTA, AYALA CENTER

We had our lunch at CABALEN
(surprisingly my partner's idea, not mine ~ chuckle, chuckle).
The place was jam-packed as usual but we were able to find a table for two since most of the guests came in big groups.
It's not my first time in CABALEN.
In fact, I have already dined in this restaurant many times whenever I'm in Manila.
My favorites are their Lechon De Leche & Kare-Kare and of course, their delicious native desserts.

CABALEN, for me, is one of the best Filipino restaurants that serve eat-all-you-can buffet of authentic Filipino dishes.
They offer more than a dozen array of dishes that are consistently good and, at a very affordable price.
Not only that ~ their staff is always very accomodating and attentive.






























































Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺